Terms and Conditions
Thanks for reading our terms and conditions. Use of this website (Site) is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By accessing or browsing the Site you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Findmyfuture.com.au provides general information about career options and is a guide only. It does not make any recommendations or provide advice in relation to career options.
- Nothing you do on or in relation to the Site will transfer any Intellectual Property Rights to you or license you to exercise any Intellectual Property Rights other than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Use of the Site is at your own risk. To the extent lawful, TAFE NSW – Hunter Institute does not make any, and excludes all express or implied warranties, representations, statements, terms and conditions relating to your use of the Site or any information or content available on or from the Site.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes, restricts or modifies any guarantee, right or remedy implied or imposed by any statute or regulation which cannot lawfully be excluded, restricted or modified, which may include statutory consumer guarantees implied by statute which operate to protect the purchasers of goods and services in various circumstances.
- If any guarantee is implied by statute and cannot be excluded, then the liability of TAFE NSW – Hunter Institute for breach of the condition or warranty is limited to one or more of the following at TAFE NSW – Hunter Institute’s option:
Subject to TAFE NSW – Hunter Institute’s obligations at law, TAFE NSW – Hunter Institute excludes liability for all losses, costs, damages and expenses incurred or suffered by you under or relating to these Terms and Conditions or their subject matter, whether in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence), in equity, under statute, under an indemnity or on any other basis.
TAFE NSW – Hunter Institute reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. You accept all such revisions by accessing any part of the Site or continuing to access it after that revision is posted on the Site.
This Site and any right or obligation under these Terms and Conditions is governed by the laws in force in the State of New South Wales and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
The views expressed within the Site do not necessarily represent the views of the TAFE NSW – Hunter Institute.
- in the case of goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of the goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; or
- in the case of services, the supplying of the services again, or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.